Friday Five - 5 Things I Hope to Accomplish in my 26th Year of Life
Well, I’m another year older. Kind of hard to believe I’m closer to 30 than I am to 20. This past year has been such a good one. Lots of growth, learning, and success. Plus, so many adventures with friends and with my love. Every year I feel more and more grateful. For this life, for my family, that I am doing what I love to do most and succeeding at it. It’s been a rollercoaster to get to where I am now, but age 25 was when I really saw (Allan and) my hard work pay off. God continues to pour down his blessings in my life and I am so excited to see what He has planned for this next year. I know it’s going to be a good one no matter what, but here are 5 things that I am hoping to accomplish in the next 365 days…
1. Creating a passive source of income - This is in the works, and I’m really excited to “launch” this new venture. I just need to spend a little (ok, a lot) of time on this to get it going.
2. Travel internationally - Top on Allan and my list is Cancun. Allan and I have been talking about visiting Cancun for years but haven’t made it happen yet. Hopefully, in the next 12 months we can make this dream a reality! We will see.
3. Learn how to play the ukulele - I am starting to get the hang of it, but I still get messed up sometimes. Hoping to put more time into it!
4. Buy a new car - I’ve put a lot of miles on the car I have now… it even got us from Wisconsin to Massachusetts. I am ready for something a little bigger that is easier to carry all of my photography gear and maybe a couple kids in the future. Drop your recommendations for compact SUVs.
5. Hit 10k Followers on Instagram. A girl can dream right? I know it’s not about followers and I honestly love talking and connecting with all of my social media friends. You guys are the best, really. But it would be really nice to have the swipe up feature so I can stop saying “go to the link in my bio” Lol.