30 Things You May Not Have Known About Me // I Bet You Didn't Know #10 ;)
Hello! This is kind of the start of some fun and different posts, other than my typical blog posts about weddings and session (though, I will still be posting those, of course.) I asked you all what you want to see from me and I was blown away by the response. There were so many amazing ideas and I can't wait to get started!! So, to kick things off, I thought I'd share 30 random facts, maybe you didn't know, about me. I find blogs without photos to be very lame. So, I added a few random photos at the end. Alright, here we go!
1. I am pretty weird, random and silly.
2. I love to roll down my window and jam out to Jack Johnson on the first day of warm weather.
3. I can curl my tongue.
4. I’m a cat person, but I do like dogs too…. I just like cats more.
5. I was a girl scout when I was younger. And I was really good at selling those thin mints... and all the other cookies, too.
6. If I am sitting/standing behind a random person while they are taking a selfie, I will smile for the photo.
7. My favorite smells are vanilla, peonies, and tacos.
8. I love blankets, I have to have one while I’m sitting at my desk, on a plane, at the movies… Even if I’m not cold, I just like having one cause they’re so cozy. (Yes, I do have one right now as I write this.)
9. Words of Affirmation is my love language.
10. I love tacos. Hopefully you all know that by now.
11. I used to work at a Coach outlet, which started my obsession with Coach handbags.
12. My purse was once stolen. The police recovered it without any of the valuables in it, but I was just happy to get my favorite coach purse back! Clearly, the thief doesn’t know good fashion.
13. I love giving gifts because you have to think real hard about the person you’re giving to.
14. Favorite candy bar is Heath.
15. My favorite trip was when Allan and I went to Costa Rica.
16. I have never broken a bone.
17. I have no tattoos.
18. I used to love baking more than cooking, but ever since HelloFresh, I’d say I like cooking and trying new recipes more.
19. I really want to travel to Spain and Peru.
20. I dance around my apartment a lot.
21. I’m a terrible dancer, though.
22. I’m not a morning person. My best ideas come in the evening and I’m also more motivated to clean.
23. I hate winter. After the first snow, it can be over.
24. Dresses and Jackets take up the most room in my closet. I love them. So much.
25. My biggest pet peeve is when someone calls me hon, sweetie, or dear. (Unless they’re like 40 or older, but any younger than that, I cringe.)
26. I can’t stand it when my home is messy.
27. My birthday is the first day of Summer.
28. Other foods I love; soup, cheese, dips, anything with cream cheese frosting. I love food, ok?
29. I also LOVE adventure.
30. My Favorite number is 3. It all started when I was little. My brothers, cousin and I used to play SPUD a lot. (if you don't know what SPUD is, you haven't loved. JK.) We would all have to pick a number, and somehow I always got left with number 3. So after that, I'd always picked 3. For everything. And that's how it became my favorite number. The end.
I would love to hear what we have in common or if any of these things surprised you. Comment below!